viernes, 16 de marzo de 2007

Snoopy Quotes

"I'm on a new campaign to be nice to people."
"How can you do push-ups when your nose gets in the way? "
"Each generation must be able to blame the previous generation for its problems. It doesn't solve anything, but it makes us all feel better. "
" I don't like to face problems head on. I think the best way to solve problems is to avoid them. This is a distinct philosophy of mine. No problem can be so complicated that it can't be run away from! "
My life is going by too fast....my only hope is that we go into overtime."
"It's all right to look interested, but looking bored is easier on the eyes."
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia. "

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Mi hermano me regalo en la secundaria un poster donde aparece Lucy con el puño cerrado y diciendo "aqui hay cinco buenas razones para no contradecirme hoy". El mensaje se mantiene vigente.

Saludos!!!
Ana H Titina

Anónimo dijo...

ooohhh que bonitos tus quotes....

yo insisto...la Mafalda está triste....o ¿sólo estaba amodorrada porque la tarde de hoy fue lluviosa y friecita???